Meet our Board
Chairman of the Board, Sacks & Tierney, Attorney
Western Alliance Bancorp — WAL on the NYSE).
Mr. Zito has over 30 years of commercial and investment banking and public finance
experience. He served as Regional President and as a member of the board of directors for
Imperial Bank Arizona. Prior to that, he served in senior executive positions with First Interstate
Bank, including President of First Interstate Equity Corporation, an SBIC entity.
Currently, Zito is on the board of directors of Trinity Capital Inc., a venture debt provider (BDC)
to the emerging growth industry. He serves on the board of advisors to Adopt Technologies, a
cloud computing and information technology service provider, and Redirect Health, a
healthcare company. Zito is the Chairman of the board of a strategic management consulting
firm i.e. The Board Developer.
Mr. Zito has worked extensively on economic development and capital formation in Arizona,
having chaired the Economic Development Committee of the Arizona Chamber of
Commerce and on the board of directors and executive committee of the Arizona Chamber of
Commerce. He also served as the initial Vice Chairman of Arizona Economic Resource
Organization, a Governor-mandated, public-private partnership formed to lead Arizona's
economic development initiatives.
Mr. Zito served on the board of directors and executive committee of Downtown Phoenix Inc.
and on the Flinn Foundation Bioscience Steering Committee as well as a member of the Canada
Arizona Business Council.
Ed Zito holds a Master’s degree in Public Administration from the University of Southern
California, and a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from Rutgers University.
Ed Zito is a member of the Phoenix Country Club and co-chairs the board of directors of Social
Venture Partners Arizona.
- Served on Steering Committee of new initiative to generate interest in education in Arizona.
- Designed and co-chaired a new annual conference for Arizona education stakeholders.
- Served as board treasurer and co-chair of the development committee for the Camp Colley Foundation.
- Designed and implemented a donor management system and building a long-term fundraising program for a domestic violence education organization.
- Developed a community leadership training program for a training organization.
- Developed systems and structure to support advocacy efforts for a 501(c)(4) organization.
- Implemented a website content management system for a small foundation that would allow prospective grant applicants to quickly and efficiently use the website to evaluate the appropriateness of applying for a grant.
- Implemented a membership management system for an organization of outstanding women leaders.
Andrea’s career with SRP began in Customer Services and then transitioned to Public Affairs. Prior to managing the Community Outreach department, Andrea was a Community Outreach Representative with responsibility for SRP’s corporate contribution program where she managed a $3.6 million in charitable grants to local Arizona nonprofit organizations. As manager of Community Outreach, Andrea is responsible for strategically directing a $5.7 million budget for SRP programs in the following areas: philanthropy, volunteerism, education services, SRP heritage and water and electric safety outreach.
She stays active in the community, currently serving on the Board of Directors for Valle del Sol as Board Vice Chair as well as the Hispanic Women’s Corporation. She is also the former Chair of the Phoenix Women’s Commission, Board member of Dress for Success Phoenix, Valley Leadership, Mujer, Inc., Chair of SRP’s Hispanic Employee Interest Group, and Chair of city of Phoenix International Women’s Day Steering Committee. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business with a minor in Marketing. In addition is a graduate of the Hispanic Leadership Institute West and Valley Leadership Class 31. In 2012 Andrea was named one of the 40 Hispanic Leaders Under 40 in recognition for her service to the community.
Life Board Members